In this eighth episode of our fourth season we had the pleasure of speaking with Larissa Dubose of The Lotus and The Vines! In our conversation we talked about:
- Pound The Pinot (#PTP) and The No Dump Crew (#NDC)
- Wine Is My Passport™
- Unlocking the Nose
- Members Mark Champagne from Sam’s Club
- Wine Clue Wednesday
- So much more!
Larissa C Dubose, CSW is a market-savvy Sales Manager with more than eight years of experience in the Wine & Spirits Industry. Larissa has held several roles; from On-Premise Sales Representative, Patrón Portfolio Manager with Maryland-based wine & spirits distributor Reliable Churchill, to managing the wine distribution and sales as the Southeast Regional Manager of Napa Valley-based winery, The Hess Collection. Larissa is currently the Georgia On-Premise Manager for JUSTIN & Landmark Wineries, where she manages the sales and distribution goals for the state.
With a mission of “Redefining the Culture: Bridging the Gap between the Wine Novice and the Wine Connoisseur,” The Lotus & The Vines creates a seat at the worldwide wine table for “New Age” wine drinkers, beginners, and intermediates. As your Wine Best Friends, TLTV shows that wine is more than a glass with your entree, but can unlock power moves and take you around the world in just minutes.
Larissa’s Awards & Certifications:
- Completed the Introductory Sommelier Course through the Court of Master Sommeliers
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust Level 2 with Distinction
- Certified Specialist of Wine Certification, Society of Wine Educators
The Last Five Sips:
- If money were no object, what bottle of wine would you splurge on and why? Vintage Champagne
- Who would you love to share a bottle with, living or deceased? Mom
- What are some of the things you do or read to keep up to speed on what is happening in the wine industry? winebusiness.com
- What advice would you give you your 22 year old self? Get in the wine industry earlier
- When you finish your day and sit down with your favorite glass of wine, what is on your music playlist? Robert Glasper, Alina Baraz, Mint Condition, 90’s R&B
How you can connect with Sarah on Social Media: